1. Hours: Everyday Members have 24/7 access with key fobs. Everyday Members can access the Indie 24 hours during hours when the workspace is unstaffed and as such we expect our members to be respectful of one another. Any behavior deemed harmful or offensive to others won't be tolerated and will result in Membership being immediately terminated. Regular business hours (when The Indie Alley is staffed) are Mondays through Fridays, 9am to 5pm.*
2. Basics: Each member must have a separate residence where he or she sleeps. Everyone here acknowledges the community guidelines are the core of these terms of service. It’s 1 person per membership. See Steph Harty about team memberships. Entry codes, security codes, keys, may not be shared with non-members for any reason.
3. Day trials: Once per person, and only if you’re considering becoming a member. Pay to reserve via our website. The day trial doesn’t include having visitors or mail/package delivery. The day trial is for one calendar day, between 9am and 5pm.
4. Payment: Payment is required to reserve. Your card is charged on the first day of month. (When signing up in the middle of the month you will have a pro-rated charge. The standard rate that you sign up is the rate you keep, as long as you’re a member unless you change your plan. (ie - Everyday to a Fixed Desk). Rates stay the same for current members. To get 10% off your first month when you pay for membership, tell us the name of the person who referred you, and they’ll get the same amount too. If at some point you wish to cancel your membership then email at least the day before your next billing cycle. For billing questions or requests, email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org If lost, there is a $50 replacement fee per key fob.
5. Conference and phone rooms and other common areas. The Indie Alley has a conference Room that can be booked via Optix. The phone booths and other common areas do not need to be booked. If you want a fixed desk, please see Steph and make a request. The fee for fixed seating is currently $350. If you’re in the conference room for more than your scheduled hours in a month, it’s your responsibility to self-track and pay the rate of your membership level per hour for the extra time, rounded up to the nearest half-hour, via the Optix App.
Why: community vibes. At The Indie Alley, a member cannot be in conference room for extended periods of time even if it is not otherwise booked. The exception: there is no hourly limit while there are after-hours member events in our space; then the conference room is open unlimited for members during that time.
Somebody, if not Steph Harty, will always be ‘covering’ during these hours.
And hey, if something is bumming you out and you need to be heard, always feel free to see Steph Harty, send a note to hello@theindiealley and/or post something on the Feedback channel on Slack!